Have you ever wondered who are the top US apparel & accessories retailers on Facebook and how they stand up against their European counterparts? So did we! That’s why we conducted a comprehensive study of the top US and European apparel & accessories retailers on Facebook and happy to share it with you today.
Download the full study and take a deeper look at the following findings:
- It takes over 124,000 Facebook fans to get into the TOP 100 list in the United States, while it only takes 15,000 fans to achieve the same in Europe.
- Converse, Victoria’s Secret and Nike lead the list in the United States in terms of the number of fans, while the European list is headed by Zara, Burberry and H&M.
- Status updates from TOP 100 US apparel & accessories retails received over 51 million (!) “likes” in 2013 alone. At the same time, status updates from their European counterparts received only 18 million “likes”.
- Karmaloop, Barneys New York and Foot Locker lead the US list of the most engaged Facebook pages, while the European list is headed by Long Tall Sally, Joe Browns and Sergio Rossi.
- You are more likely to see a status update from a European apparel & accessories retailer in the afternoon (51% of updates are published between 12PM and 6PM BST), while US retailers communicate throughout the whole day.
- …and much more!